Stylish remodeled beach home with views
Stylishly remodeled beach home in a great neighborhood with sweeping views of the ocean and Morro Rock. This 2-bedroom + office / 1 ½ bathroom home has been meticulously updated and has multiple outdoor spaces perfect for entertaining. You walk into the second-story open-concept living area drenched in natural light with views from almost every window, wood-like flooring throughout, updated light fixtures and new baseboards. Quaint kitchen with views while doing the dishes, includes kitchen island and pantry. Also, upstairs you will find a small office or guest bedroom, a remodeled half bathroom and a deck that’s the perfect place to enjoy a beverage while overlooking Morro Rock and listening to the lapping waves. Greeting you downstairs is modern tile flooring, laundry area with shelves, two large bedrooms with newer carpet and great natural light, and a full bathroom that’s been taken down to the studs and redone with contemporary elegance. Rare for this neighborhood is the nice sized and low-maintenance landscaped backyard with shed on foundation for storage. Every inch of this home has been upgraded, including windows, roof, fascia, paint, landscaping, HVAC and plumbing. This is the perfect low-maintenance beach home – it won’t last long!
- Meticulously updated, including windows, roof, fascia, paint, baseboards, HVAC, and plumbing.
- Open concept living space soaked in natural light and views from almost every window of the ocean and Morro Rock.
- Quaint kitchen with views, kitchen island and pantry.
- Both bathrooms are elegantly remodeled with designer-like finishes.
- Multiple outdoors spaces, including second-story deck with views and rare for the neighborhood low-maintenance landscaped backyard with shed on foundation.
- Large bedrooms with newer carpet and good natural light.
441 Orcas St, Morro Bay, CA - FLIER DOWNLOAD