Artistically updated home in highly-sought neighborhood
Artistically updated home in one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in East Arroyo Grande. This 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom single-level home is minutes from the Village but in the quiet Oakcrest Estate neighborhood and within the highly-desired Branch Elementary School District. Property radiates curb appeal with picturesque trees framing the paver driveway, tile entry and lap siding. You enter the open concept vaulted beamed ceiling living and dining rooms with recycled wood floor leading to the kitchen. Stunning kitchen remodel includes wood-grained cabinets, eye-popping Vetrazzo countertops with 100% recycled glass, enormous island with ample bar seating, farmhouse sink, tile backsplash and designer lighting. An additional wall of cabinets provides an enormous amount of extra storage. The large primary bedroom with slider to the backyard, walk-in closet and secondary closet, has an en-suite remodeled bathroom with travertine tile shower. The other three bedrooms share the updated, modern hall bathroom. The perfect layout for indoor/outdoor living with slider from the living area and primary bedroom to the backyard. With several different garden and sitting areas, the backyard has a tranquil feeling with newer fencing and pergola. This home is what you’ve been looking for – the perfect location, ideal layout, artistically remodeled, and tranquil yard. It won’t last long!
- Located in highly sought-after Oakcrest Estate neighborhood in East Arroyo Grande and Branch Elementary School District.
- Minutes from The Village yet in a quiet neighborhood.
- Radiating curb appeal with picturesque trees, lap siding and paver driveway.
- Cathedral beamed ceiling with open-concept living area.
- Stylish kitchen remodel with large island and ample cabinets for storage.
- Large primary bedroom with slider to backyard, walk-in closet and remodeled en-suite bathroom.
- Tranquil backyard with several garden and sitting areas, newer fencing and pergola.