Remodeled SLO bungalow near downtown
Charming and meticulously remodeled bungalow near downtown San Luis Obispo. Located on a 7,500 sq. ft., R-2 lot, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home is completely remodeled inside and out – including flooring throughout, kitchen, bathrooms, interior and exterior paint, windows, roof, main electrical panel, HVAC system, deck and fencing around a private backyard. You walk into a brightly lit mud room and into the dining room and front bedroom with laminate wood flooring. Remodeled kitchen with large island, quartz countertops, soft close cabinets and undermount sink leads to the living room with French doors to the new back deck. Both bathrooms are remodeled, including a master bathroom with a barn door and floor to ceiling tile. The backyard with new deck has a small fenced area and storage shed. Beyond that is a second fenced area with garden boxes bordering a drainage creek. Hawthorne Elementary School is only a block away. This is the best combination of price, charm and location in SLO – all with a completely remodeled home. It won’t last long!
- Remodeled kitchen includes island, quartz countertops, soft close cabinets and undermount sink.
- All new windows, roof, HVAC system, electrical panel and flooring.
- Remodeled bathrooms, including master bath with barn door and floor-to-ceiling tile.
- Large 7,500 sq. ft., corner lot in charming neighborhood.
- New back deck and fenced backyard with storage shed
- Second fenced area bordering drainage creek with garden boxes.
- Close to downtown, hiking trails and great schools.
Download Property Flier