*OPEN HOUSES: Sat. 8/27/22 12-2pm & Sun. 8/28/22 1-3pm
Panoramic SLO views with short walk to downtown
Beautifully maintained Tuscan-inspired home, boasting panoramic mountain and downtown SLO views. Located only minutes from restaurants, shopping, schools, hiking trails and more. This spacious home offers contemporary features including stained concrete floors on the entry level with a seamless and open plan kitchen/living/dining area that leads out to a low maintenance paved patio with the perfect amount of space to host a summer BBQ or dinner party. A bonus room downstairs could be a wonderful office/study/playroom or additional sleeping quarters. Upstairs there are 3 large bedrooms, each with doors that open onto their own ‘Juliet-style’ balcony. Marvel in the breathtaking panoramic views from the primary bedroom – nothing short of magnificent! Abundant natural light, neutral color palate, oversized closets and spacious ensuite bathrooms further compliment the upstairs living. This precious home located just steps from the Jennifer St bridge and the Historic Railroad District is not to be missed!
- Open floorplan downstairs leading out to private paved patio.
- Upstairs – 3 large bedrooms; 2 with ensuites and spacious closets.
- Additional room downstairs for an office, playroom, gym or guest room.
- Expansive 9ft tall ceilings.
- Granite counter tops, stainless appliances, built in wine rack and kitchen sink with a gorgeous view.
- Contemporary stained concrete floors at entry level.
- Separate and ample in-home laundry.
- Private, low maintenance front courtyard.
- Panoramic views of downtown SLO and the mountains.
- Central location close to schools, downtown, hospital, wineries etc.
- Short walk to shopping and restaurants, hiking trails and parks.
- Drought tolerant plantings including fruit and citrus trees.
1036 Ella Street, San Luis Obispo - PDF Flier Download