Light-filled and charming Dove Creek home
Light-filled and charming Dove Creek home with thoughtful touches throughout. You walk into a tile entrance leading to the first-floor great room with waterproof luxury vinyl plank flooring, gas fireplace creating warmth and ambiance with a flick of a switch, and a large kitchen with bar seating beneath the upgraded pendant lighting and white cabinets. Slider from great room leads to low maintenance backyard with slate flower box and paver patio that wraps around the side of the home to garage side entrance. Upstairs you find three large bedrooms and laundry room with custom cabinets. The master bedroom includes huge walk-in closet and en-suite 5-piece bathroom. Other bedrooms are a generous size with a shared Jack and Jill bathroom with upgraded glass shower door. Many other thoughtful touches throughout including custom shudders, new carpet throughout upstairs, ceiling fans in living room and all bedrooms, upgraded half bathroom with granite countertop and travertine flooring, and epoxied 2-car garage floor with upgraded electrical subpanel for tool and car enthusiasts. All of this in an ideal location in the development on a quiet cul-de-sac in South Atascadero close to the freeway, SLO and shopping. The low HOA and park right down the street round out this beautiful home!
- Light-filled home with thoughtful touches throughout.
- Large kitchen with white cabinets and bar seating.
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring and gas fireplace in great room.
- Master suite with large walk-in closet and 5-piece en-suite bathroom.
- Large laundry room with custom cabinets.
- Low maintenance backyard with paver patio.
- Low HOA and close to the park
- Located on a quiet cul-de-sac