Exquisite coastal farmhouse on three acres in Arroyo Grande
Immaculately remodeled single-level coastal farmhouse with a perfect blend of tasteful elegance and comfort on 3 usable acres in East Arroyo Grande. This is a property of perfect contrasts: minutes from thriving Arroyo Grande yet rural and private; exquisitely remodeled yet unassuming; modern finishes yet warm and inviting; tree-studded acres yet manicured, low maintenance landscaping. Every detail of this 3200 sq. ft., 4-bed, 3-bath + office home was designed to create these perfect contrasts. You enter to living and dining rooms with a white-washed wood beam ceiling, floor to ceiling windows and wide-plank engineered hardwood floors. You transition into the open-concept kitchen and family room, where the ceilings lower creating warmth and intimacy. The pristine kitchen includes quartz countertops, subway tile backsplash, white farmhouse sink, modern SS appliances and a mammoth island with bar seating. The wide-plank wood floors extend from the kitchen to the large family room with built-in cabinets. Off of the family room is a quaint office with great natural light. Behind a barn door from the kitchen, you’ll find a full bathroom, large laundry / mud room and guest wing. The guest wing with a bedroom and separate living area can be shut off from the home and accessed through a separate entrance to create privacy. On the other side of the home, you’ll find an elegant master suite with en-suite bathroom and two good-sized bedrooms that share a hall bathroom. The master suite includes French doors to the backyard, spa-like bathroom with dual vanities and a walk-in closet. The property is mostly level studded with oak and eucalyptus trees and meticulously landscaped around the home with several patios and lawn areas. Enjoy the sunset glinting through the trees in the evening from the large back patio. Or, picnic under the shade of the giant oak trees. This is a property that is life altering – slowing important moments down creating memories, while having all the conveniences of thriving Arroyo Grande and San Luis Obispo a few minutes away. This is the property you’ve been waiting for!
- Immaculately remodeled single-level home
- Soaring white-washed wood beam cathedral ceiling in living & dining rooms
- Wide plank engineered hardwood flooring throughout living space
- Elegant kitchen remodel with quartz counters, large island with bar seating, white farmhouse sink, & subway tile backsplash
- Quaint office with great natural light
- Private guest wing with engineered hardwood flooring & separated bedroom & living area
- Elegant master suite with French doors to back patio, en-suite spa-like bathroom & walk-in closet.
- Mostly level & usable 3-acre property
- Meticulously landscaped around the home with several patios & lawn areas
- Rural & private lot yet close to thriving Arroyo Grande & San Luis Obispo
- Property studded with oak & eucalyptus trees.
256 MOORE LN, ARROYO GRANDE, CA 93420 - FLIER DOWNLOAD