Fully updated Los Osos gem with gorgeous views and just steps from hiking trails.
Located in the desirable Redfield Woods neighborhood on an expansive corner lot with views from every room, this beautiful and fully updated home is a true gem. Wonderfully high ceilings and a versatile neutral color palate greet you as you enter into an open plan living space that connects to the dining and kitchen areas. A commanding stacked stone fireplace takes the chill out of those cool fall mornings. The updated kitchen features maple lined soft close cabinetry, large pantry and cute central island with additional storage. Luxury vinyl plank flooring runs throughout the living areas of the home and down the wide, bright hallway that leads to an updated full bath and 3 good size bedrooms. The primary bedroom features an ensuite bathroom with dual vanity, walk-in closet, heated floors and expansive bay views. The outdoor space is versatile with a designated RV parking bay, established fruit trees, paved patio with gas fire pit perfect for entertaining, and drought tolerant professionally landscaped yard complete with turf lawn. With abundant storage available in the attic space above the garage easily accessible via a pull down ladder, ‘smart’ home enhancements, tankless water heater and hiking trails straight out your front door, this gorgeous home is not to be missed.
- Wonderful, bright and airy, open floorplan leading out to private paved patio and garden entertaining area.
- New windows, luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout, soft close maple lined kitchen cabinetry, solar tubes to enhance natural light, updated bathrooms.
- Primary bedroom features walk-in closet, ensuite bathroom with heated floors, dual vanity and beautiful bay views.
- Stacked stone fire place with gas fireplace in living space.
- ‘Smart’ features within the home including Ring doorbell and Nest thermostat.
- Wide hallway separates bedrooms from living zone.
- Private, low maintenance yard professionally landscaped with drought tolerant plantings, turf and a gas firepit perfect for gatherings and bbq’s.
- Sweeping views showcasing Morro Bay, Mountains, Ocean and Bay.
- Hiking trails only steps from the property.
- Established fruit trees including pomegranate, lime, lemon, orange and avocado.
- Outdoor shed ideal for storage in addition to storage accessible by pull down attic ladder in garage.
- Established RV parking area.
2455 Alexander Ave-Los Osos-FLIER PDF DOWNLOAD