OPEN HOUSE: This Sat. 6/25/22 – 11am – 1pm
Hosted by: Alexis Cutler
Breathtaking downtown SLO remodel
Breathtaking down-to-the-studs remodel has given this 1890s downtown SLO home a spectacular revival. No expense was spared transforming this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom + bonus room home into the perfect mix of modern and timeless. You enter into the open-concept living space inundated with natural light from the large R-2 corner lot. The chef’s kitchen has a large island, high-end appliances, quartz countertops and custom cabinetry. French Oak floors run throughout the home, including the bedrooms and bonus room. The front bedroom has a private deck and bathroom. Another good-sized bedroom and bathroom round out the downstairs. Upstairs is the stunning primary bedroom with spa-like en-suite bathroom with soaking tub, dual vanity and elegantly tiled steam shower with rainfall shower head. A large deck off the primary bedroom overlooks downtown SLO and the surrounding mountains. Also, upstairs there’s another bedroom and a bonus room with wet bar which would make a great office, game room or theater room. This completely updated home has the character of the past with today’s modern conveniences like a large laundry room, ample storage, two-car garage, new HVAC (including A/C), new windows, replaced plumbing and electrical. To top it off, the R-2 corner lot has a spacious yard, which has been beautifully landscaped and fenced. This type of property with old world charm perfectly blended with modern conveniences and finishes doesn’t come up often – it won’t last long!
- Breathtaking down-to-studs remodel on 4-bed, 3-bath + bonus room downtown SLO home.
- Open-concept great room inundated with light on R-2 corner lot.
- Chef’s kitchen with large island, high-end appliances, quartz countertops and custom cabinetry.
- Stunning primary bedroom with spa-like en-suite bathroom.
- Large deck off primary bedroom with views of downtown SLO and mountains.
- New roof, electrical, plumbing, HVAC (including A/C) and windows.
- Character of the past with today’s modern conveniences like a large laundry room, ample storage and two-car garage,
- 7,050 sq. ft. lot with spacious yard meticulously landscaped and fenced.
Property Flier PDF Download:
2006 Chorro St SLO-PDF FLIER DOWNLOAD