Single-level SLO home with amazing views
Single-level San Luis Obispo home with amazing views of the surrounding hills and mountains. This 3-bedroom, 2 ½ bathroom almost 2,000 sq. ft. home located in a quiet neighborhood has limitless potential. Sitting on an 8,280 sq. ft. lot, the large backyard has expansive views of Bishop’s, Chumash and Hollister peaks and the Irish Hills. With a wonderful layout, the large kitchen opens onto the dining room. The living room with French doors to the backyard has a wood-burning, brick-adorned fireplace. The primary bedroom with en-suite bathroom includes a walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with dual vanity sinks. There are two more nice-sized bedrooms that share a bathroom. This home is primed to make your own with potential around every corner: the extra garage space could possibly be converted to an ADU or bonus room; the large attic clearance could be turned into a vaulted ceiling throughout the living space; the large backyard is primed for a makeover to entertain overlooking the vast views. Turn your dreams into reality! This home won’t last long!
- Almost 2,000 sq. ft. single-level SLO home primed with potential located in a quiet neighborhood.
- Vast views of the surrounding hills and mountains from the large backyard of this over 8,000 sq. ft. lot.
- Ideal layout with generous-sized kitchen opened to the dining room, and living room with French doors to the backyard and brick-adorned, wood-burning fireplace.
- Primary suite with walk-in closet, door to backyard and en-suite bathroom with dual vanity sinks.
- Two additional nice-sized bedrooms share a large hall bathroom.
- Additional space in garage for potential future bonus room or ADU.