Charming, Rebuilt California Bungalow near The Village
Unique opportunity to own a property with a down-to-studs remodel on a charming California Bungalow home near the Village of Arroyo Grande with future development potential. This 4-bed/2-bath home on a quarter lot is soaked in natural light and thoughtful details combining the charm of the original home with modern touches. The living area greets you with high ceilings, a thoughtful layout and wood flooring running throughout the home. The living room leads to the open-concept kitchen with elegant cabinetry, quartz countertops, SS appliances, and island with bar seating and black farmhouse sink. The refined master-bedroom includes a walk-in closet, French doors to the back deck, and a stunning en-suite bathroom. A bedroom off the living room has an enlarged entry for several possible uses including office or dining room. The other two generous-sized bedrooms are separated by a gorgeous bathroom with bathtub and subway tile surround. The TimberTech back deck overlooks a huge, landscaped yard with mature trees. Other details include a laundry room with sink and quartz countertop, air conditioning, recessed lighting throughout and ample parking or RV parking. The combination of being within the Village Mixed Use District and large lot would allow up to 4 additional studios or live/work units. Check with the City of Arroyo Grande to confirm the possibilities. This is a unique opportunity to own an elegantly remodeled home with future development potential. It won’t last long!
Distinctive Details Indoor:
- Beautiful down-to-studs remodel.
- Thoughtful details throughout, like high ceilings, wood flooring and recessed lighting.
- Open concept living area soaked in natural light.
- Elegant kitchen remodel with quartz counters, large island and subway tile backsplash.
- Usable layout with 4th bedroom that would make a great office, dining room or media room.
- Refined master bedroom suite with walk-in closet, French doors to back deck and stunning en-suite bathroom.
- Large bedrooms with wood flooring and natural light.
Distinctive Details Outdoor:
- Quarter-acre lot within the unique Village Mixed Use District provides future development possibilities.
- TimberTech back deck overlooking huge, fenced yard with mature trees.
- Large paver driveway for ample parking or RV parking.
- Located within a few blocks of The Village of Arroyo Grande.
118 Allen St., Arroyo Grande, CA 93420 - FLIER