Mid-century modern charmer on Paso golf course
Mid-century modern charmer backing up to the Paso Robles Golf Club. This 3-bed, 2-bathroom single-level home sits on a large and usable 10,800 sq. ft. lot and is filled with architectural character. After arriving at the circular driveway, you are greeted in this move-in ready home by soaring vaulted wood beam ceilings throughout. Picture windows from the light-filled living room with wood-burning fireplace look out onto the expansive, tree-shaded yard and golf course. Sliders from the living and dining rooms lead to a large, covered patio. Hardwood floors run through the kitchen and into the hallway and first bedroom. The huge primary suite also has vaulted wood beamed ceilings, an en-suite bathroom and a slider to the backyard. This home is truly single-level with a great layout and filled with natural light. It’s a property that offers a lifestyle – imagine enjoying an evening drink overlooking the golf course on those perfect Paso Robles summer evenings. It won’t last long!
- Mid-century modern charmer backing up to Paso Robles Golf Club.
- Large and usable 10,800 sq. ft. lot.
- Vaulted wood beam ceilings throughout.
- Picture windows from living room with wood-burning fireplace overlooking large backyard and golf course.
- Sliders from living room and dining room lead to large, covered patio.
- Hardwood floors run through the kitchen and into the hallway and first bedroom.
- Expansive primary bedroom with wood beam ceilings, en-suite bathroom and slider to backyard.
- Truly single-level with great layout and filled with natural light.